Welcome to Olympic Pistol, the site for competitive sport pistol shooters that want to progress on their path to mastery through training and competition.
There are a lot of pistol resources here and the content keeps on growing. Use these links to find your way.
Free and supporter content
If you are new to the site, I recommend that you start with the free posts. Open as many as you find interesting in tabs and binge into them. Other helpful content that can be found:
To be notified of new posts via RSS use this link.
* To access the supporter exclusive posts (like the training plans) you have to become a supporter. This way you help me dedicate all my time to Olympic Pistol and shooting (ammo, training, competitions, books…) to that I can develop and share more helpful content with you.
These are the two options available to support Olympic Pistol:
- Training plans:
- Cheat sheets
- Contenu en français
- Contenido en español
These and other helpful links are available on the footer and top menu to make it easier for you to find the right content. You can also use the search box in the top menu.
More information and highlights are shared more or less monthly via our mailing list with over 2000 shooters. By signing up to the newsletter you get over 20 free pistol resource PDF downloads.
To receive all new posts by email (not the newsletter):
Subscribe to Blog via Email
These are the most recent posts published on Olympic Pistol:
- Series & Concentration Notes & Training Plan
- TrainingsBuddy Review: Exercises to Spice up Your Air Pistol Training
- Routines, Rituals and Superstitions Training
- Three Alternative Pistol Training Plans
- Mental Training Program for Sport Shooters: Paul Hugues’ 4R Method Review
- Motivation Is Back
- SCATT Expert Review & Comparison to SCATT Professional
Social media and Videos
I share a lot of short bits and interesting information I find through social media, and you can reach out for me there too:
- Pinterest: Air PIstol, ISSF Olympic Pistol Shooting, Pistol Shooting Workouts, Pistol Shooter Stretching, Pistol Shooter Anatomy, Gunsmithing & DIY …
If you like what I’m sharing and think it is useful become a supporter to keep the content coming and access exclusive benefits.
This site is the work of Ramon Suarez, a sport pistol shooter that can’t get enough of it and wants to promote this beautiful sport to help others progress in the art of the pistol.
Olympic Pistol is focused on the ISSF pistol disciplines (Olympic or not) and its content should be useful for other pistol disciplines and federations.
This is my air pistol range:Become a friend